The great Jason Brown is coming to Mennen Sports Arena Sunday, June 10 to help raise money for the NJ Council of FSC Scholarship Fund AND to give our skaters a magical day which they will never forget!
- 2014 Winter Olympics medalist
- US National Champion
- Four Continents Bronze Medalist
- 2-time World Junior Medalist
- Junior Grand Prix Final Champion
- National Junior Champion
Here’s How it Works:
About every week, we’ll hold a fundraising contest for our skaters. The skaters who raise the most money during the contest period win awesome experiences with Jason, including selfies, VIP meet-and-greet, 1-on-1 mentoring, and much more!
As our skaters reach certain fundraising thresholds, they win additional prizes:
- Raise $125 and attend a clinic with Jason
- Raise $250 and meet Jason for pictures, autographs, and Q&A
- Raise $500 and win an artist’s rendering of Jason
- and much more!
PLUS there are special rewards for the top overall fundraisers:
- Top 30 participate in a private clinic with Jason.
- Top 10 attend a private lunch with Jason after the event.
- Top 2 attend the private lunch – seated next to Jason!
The more money each skater raises, the more prizes they’ll win, AND the more they’ll help support a great cause. It’s a win-win!
Our First Fundraising Contest is Happening NOW:
The top 4 fundraisers from Monday, February 26 through 11:59 pm Thursday, March 8 win a selfie with Jason!
To register, and for complete details, go to skatewithjason.org/